![]() |
| "I tell you what, I would love to meet the Queen . . ." |
THROUGH 3 WEEKS:
Against the spread: 25-21-2
Straight up: 36-12
THIS WEEK:
Against the spread: 0-1
Straight up: 1-0
Colts - 8 over JAGUARS: Just can't bet on Jacksonville right now
Seahawks - 1.5 over TEXANS: This one opened at 3.5, at which point I liked Houston. Seattle's the better team though; expect them to win the game and cover.
Bears +3 over LIONS (Bears to win): Not quite ready to anoint Detroit just yet, especially given the trouble they had with Washington.
CHIEFS - 4 over Giants: Might be a sucker bet, but I'll take the 3-0 team playing at home by more than 4 over the 0-3 team
Bengals - 3 over BROWNS: Opened at 4.5. Just weird. Cleveland was impressive last week but it feels like a backup QB-induced spark. Those usually last a week. Brian Hoyer comes back to earth tonight.
Cardinals - 2.5 over BUCS: Mike Glennon!
Ravens - 3 over BILLS: Baltimore should be favored by more after their impressive performance last week.
Vikings + 3 over Steelers (in London, Vikings to win): Free money. I don't care that Matt Cassel is starting.
RAIDERS + 3.5 over Redskins (Redskins to win): *head explodes*
Jets + 3.5 over TITANS (Titans to win): Interesting game. Titans by a FG feels right. Jets are 3-0 ATS but their wins are hardly impressive or convincing (Bills and Bucs, both at home, both by a TD or less).
COWBOYS - 2 over Chargers: Chargers are due to lay an egg.
BRONCOS - 10.5 over Eagles: We have a 2007 Patriots situation here with the Broncos, where you just can't make the line high enough against mediocre teams.
Patriots + 1.5 over FALCONS (Patriots to win): I actually think New England puts it all together in this game in a convincing win
Dolphins + 6.5 over SAINTS (Saints to win): Expect a shoot-out, expect Ryan Tannehill to look remarkably confident, and expect the Saints to win by less than a TD.
Facebook.com/BackupQuarterbackBlog
Twitter.com/TheBackupQB

No comments:
Post a Comment