Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tonight: Rams +3 over Niners

Hey, remember that time Sam Bradford was a #1 overall pick?

Tough one tonight.  I literally went back and forth about 5 times.  San Fran has looked downright terrible the past two weeks.  Kaepernick looks like a rookie QB, which shouldn't be shocking given that tonight will be just his 11th NFL regular season start.  I may or may not have just benched him in fantasy for Terrelle Pryor.  The Rams, on the other hand, looked putrid last week against Dallas in a game I thought they'd compete in.

In any event, make it easy on yourself: it's two 1-2 teams in a divisional match-up, except the home team's getting a field goal instead of giving it.  Plus, the line moved toward St. Louis, so the smart money's on the Rams.  So is my pick.

THE PICK: Niners 21, Rams 19

Facebook.com/BackupQuarterbackBlog
Twitter.com/TheBackupQB


No comments:

Post a Comment