Friday, January 11, 2013

Divisional Round Picks

Curtis Mayfield would want me to keep on keepin' on following an ugly week against the spread

Last week, I picked all 4 underdogs against the spread.  I went 0-4.

Last week, I picked 3 of 4 favorites to win outright.  I went 3-1.

Unbelievably, my model says to pick all 4 dogs again, this time with all 4 favorites winning.  So basically, that the Broncos will win by less than 10, the Niners by less than 3, the Falcons by less than 3, and the Pats by less than 10.  The chances of those things all happening?  Slimmer than Slim Shady.  But we go with them anyway.  And if I'm right, it should be a terrific weekend of football.

Last Week: 0-4 against the spread, 3-1 outright

This week's picks in order of confidence against the spread:

Ravens + 10 vs. BRONCOS (Broncos to win)
Texans +9.5 vs. Patriots (Patriots to win)
Seahawks +3 over Falcons (Falcons to win)
Packers +3 over Niners (Niners to win)


Think this post was crazy?  Brilliant?  Speak up in the comments!
Become a Twitter follower @TheBackupQB
Become a Facebook fan at facebook.com/backupquarterbackblog
Email: backupquarterback@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment